That annoying ringing in your ears is tinnitus. The ringing and buzzing plagues you all the time interfering with your ability to concentrate, sleep and often times, enjoy life. It is a common affliction, affecting more than 50 million adults in the United States, and just like you, they are looking for an ear-ringing cure.
Is There A Tinnitus Cure out there?
According to modern medicine there are no cures for pulsatile tinnitus, the kind most likely caused by exposure to loud noise. If the ringing in your ears is due to an ear infection, high blood pressure or anemia, you are one of the lucky ones. A doctor can prescribe medicine that will fix the medical condition causing your ears to ring.
If your tinnitus is caused by damage to the inner ear, you will most likely be told to “learn to live with it.” Thomas Coleman, author of Tinnitus Miracle™, was told the same thing by his doctor. Lucky for you, he refused to accept it.
Through years of research, Coleman found a way of naturally treating, and curing Tinnitus. No side-effects, no surgery, no expensive medication, no more doctor’s visits.
A Tinnitus Natural Cure
Once a thorough medical exam has ruled out a serious medical condition as the cause of your Tinnitus, it is time to take control.
There are three easy ways to naturally and safely cure your tinnitus at home. In the book Tinnitus Miracle™, author Thomas Coleman describes how he did just that. Mr. Coleman just would not accept that there is no cure, and set out to find one.
He spent years researching the condition from every angle imaginable. The result, is his ebook titled Tinnitus Miracle™, which discusses everything about Tinnitus. From the possible causes, conventional treatments and surgery to his 5 Step System of beating the condition naturally and safely.
Step 1 – Reduce the noise
The first thing you can do to alleviate your tinnitus symptoms is to make your home a quiet, calm, stress free zone. Keep televisions and radios at a low volume and avoid the kitchen when the noisy dishwasher is running. Create a quiet area where you can relax, meditate, practice yoga or deep breathing and keep stress at bay.
Next, we head to the kitchen.
Step 2 – Know what foods to avoid
It’s time to get rid of all the foods that could be causing your ears to ring.
- Caffeine must be avoided as much as possible
- Switch to water and herbal tea
- Anything with high levels of sodium or the food additive MSG needs to go straight into the garbage
Step 3 – The right herbs and supplements
Finally, clear a space for the herbs and supplements you will be taking as part of your at-home tinnitus cure treatment.
Clinical studies have shown that herbs and supplements, combined with a quiet home and a healthy diet, can significantly reduce tinnitus symptoms.
- Gingko Biloba – this herb shows a lot of promise in reducing tinnitus symptoms, possibly because of its natural anti-oxidants and calming effect on the circulatory system
- Black Cohosh – it improves vascular activity around the ear, which can help accelerate healing of damaged nerves in the inner ear
- Zinc and B-Vitamins – tinnitus patients often have deficiencies of these important compounds. Zinc is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system and in the production of healthy red blood cells. B vitamins, 12, niacin and thiamin has also been found to drastically reduce tinnitus symptoms.
- Coffee Crudea – while caffeine in coffee can worsen tinnitus, this supplement from unroasted coffee beans has a calming effect on the nervous system, which can lessen the ringing in your ears.
- Onion Juice – it sounds odd and smelly, but for some, a few drops in the ear can offer relief
You have de-stressed your home by eliminating loud noise, cleaned out your pantry of foods that worsen tinnitus and stocked up on the above herbs and supplements. That’s it, right? You have cured your tinnitus!
Well, not exactly.
Getting more exercise, sleep and a pair of good fitting earplugs need to be added to your “to do” list. You can’t expect to be cured overnight, but with lifestyle changes and homeopathic medicine you can expect to lessen your tinnitus symptoms in the short term. If you follow the 5 Step System from Thomas Coleman’s guide, you can be rid of that annoying noise in a couple of weeks.